Businesses, civic organizations, individuals and non-profits join the Melrose Chamber of Commerce in order to connect with each other through networking, meetings and events.
With participation from dedicated membership, and as an independent, private nonprofit 501(c)6 organization, the Chamber advocates for and supports the continued economic vitality in the city of Melrose.
New members, join online here.
Current members renew your membership online here.
- Networking Breakfasts and Business After Hours events throughout the year.
- Multichamber Women in Business Series, with 5 events annually.
- Multichamber networking events and educational seminars throughout the year
- 2-3 Mega Networking Events with other area chambers with between 200-300 attendees at each.
- Check our calendar to see what we have planned and please join us at one to see what we are all about!
- Free listing on our First Stop/Shop Locally Gift Certificate promotional flyer
- Opportunities for ads and coupons in our e-newsletter;
- Exclusive website advertising opportunities for members only
- Exclusive event sponsorship opportunities for one of our four, annual signature community events
- Opportunity to showcase your business on MMTV’s “Chamber Chat” television show.
- We keep you connected to what is happening in the business community and the community at large by our e-newsletters, emails and meetings.
- Partnership and collaboration with the City of Melrose and other organizations to maintain the status of commerce in our City but to enhance it.
- Member to Member Discounts:
- 20% – 25% off Constant Contact email marketing service.
- Chamber members offer exclusive discounts to each other in order to promote fellow business owners, drive sales and support a shop local mentality. Contact the chamber staff for the complete list and start saving today!
- Current Chamber members receive a $40 credit toward their annual dues for referring new members who join.
- Membership Advantage Program
Members-only program designed to business development for the year.
Advantage members get a combined advertising and networking package which includes unlimited access for one person to our monthly breakfast and after-hours mixers*, and an enhanced directory listing on our website.
Total value of this program ranges between $170 and $220, based on membership dues and will be paid with your annual membership dues renewal.
To sign up for the Membership Advantage Program, contact the Chamber staff via email or phone (781-665-3033).
- Massachusetts Health Connector (health insurance for small businesses)