Sunday, September 10, 2017, 11:00 am -4:00 pm
(severe weather date 9/17/17)
The Melrose Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to participate in the 37th Victorian Fair! Please review the following general vendor information below and note this year’s event time is 11:00AM – 4:00PM.
The online application, is towards the end of this page. If you prefer to send in a paper application with a check, click here.
Applications will not be processed and spaces will not be reserved without a completed application and full payment.
- The booth/space is 10’x10’ and will be set up by Chamber volunteers by 9:00am the day of the Fair.
- Please see the space accommodations below and choose what best suits your needs.
- Your assigned space number, along with day of fair instructions, will be announced by September 7th. You will not hear from us about your space before then.
- If you plan to have a banner hung at your space and you are renting a canopy from us, it must be installed by our tent vendor. Banners should be no longer than 9 feet 6 inches, and no taller than 3 feet. Preferably with grommets on each of the 4 corners, as well as an additional 3 grommets on the top. This is so we can attach it to the canopy frame securely and tightly for the best possible display
Health Department Requirements – Food Vendors and Massage/Physical Therapists:
- If you plan to sell or give away food, you must complete both a Temporary Food License and a Worker’s Compensation Form and return it to the Melrose Board of Health.
- Return both a Temporary Food License and a Worker’s Compensation Form it by Wednesday, August 30th at 12:00PM to the Board of Health.
- Click here to get a copy of the Application for Temporary Food Establishment Permit.
- Click here to get a copy of the state Worker’s Compensation Form.
- If you plan to offer massage therapy, physical therapy or chiropractic services, you must enclose a copy of your state license with this application.
- August 1st: Deadline to avoid the $50 Late Fee AND be included in pre-Fair publicity.
- August 30th: Deadline for required documentation to be submitted to the Melrose Department of Health. Documents received after this date risk not receiving the permit in time for the Fair.
2017 Vendor Prices:
|SPACE ONLY RATE:||Canopy Rental:||Electrical Hook-up:||Table Rental:||Banner Installation:|
|Melrose Chamber Members:|
|Food Vendor/ Restaurant||$220.00||$60.00||$50.00||$25.00||$20.00|
|Non-Melrose Chamber Members|
|Food Vendor/ Restaurant||$350.00||$60.00||$50.00||$25.00||$20.00|
|Note: A late charge of $50 will be added to all applications and payments received after August 1st.|
After you complete the application below and select “CHECK OUT”, you will be brought to the PayPal website. You must log in to PayPal and complete the payment transaction through there. Applications will not be processed and spaces will not be reserved without complete payment.