*** Online Registration is Now Closed ***
Please call the Chamber at 781-665-3033 regarding space availability.
Sunday, September 9, 2018, 11:00 am -4:00 pm
(severe weather date 9/16/17)
2018 Presenting Sponsor
The Melrose Chamber of Commerce and Presenting Sponsor MelroseWakefield Hospital welcome you to participate in the 38th Annual Victorian Fair!
Please review the following general vendor information below, before completing your application.
The online application is at the bottom of this page. If you prefer to send in a paper application with a check, click here.
Applications will not be processed and spaces will not be reserved without a completed application and full payment. Please be advised there are no refunds.
- A booth/space is 10 feet wide by 10 feet long.
- If you rent a canopy through the Chamber for your space, the maximum height when standing underneath the canopy is 6 feet, 6 inches. Plan your activity underneath the canopy accordingly.
- Booth spaces will be set up by the Chamber’s vendor and volunteers by 9:00am, on Fair Day.
- Please see the space accommodations below and choose what best suits your needs.
- Your assigned space number, along with day of fair instructions, will be posted on our web site, melrosechamber.org by September 5th. You will not hear from us about your space location before then.
- If you plan to have a banner hung at your space and you are renting a canopy from us, it must be installed by our canopy vendor. See specifications below:
- Banners should be no longer than 9 feet 6 inches, and no taller than 3 feet.
- Banners should have grommets on each of the 4 corners, as well as an additional 3 grommets on the top. This allows us to attach the banner to the rented canopy frame securely and tightly for the best possible display.
- Nothing is to be attached to any part of the rented canopy or you will be subject to a fine of $50.
- If you choose to have a banner attached to a rented canopy, you must deliver it to the Chamber before/by 3:00PM on Wednesday, September 5th. If you are am unable to deliver your banner in advance, you should bring it with you to the Fair. Please understand you will have to wait until the tent vendor is available to install it.
- A limited number of booths with an electrical outlet are available.
- The cost for an electrical hook up is $50 and be indicated on your application.
- The electrical connection provided is a basic connection with a single plug.
HEALTH DEPARTMENT REQUIREMENTS – Food Vendors:
- If you plan to sell or give away food at the Fair, you must complete both a Temporary Food License and a Worker’s Compensation Form and return it to the Melrose Board of Health.
- Return both documents to the Melrose Board of Health by Wednesday, August 29th at 12:00PM. Documents received after this date risk not receiving the permit in time for the Fair.
- Temporary Food Establishment Permit can be found here.
- Worker’s Compensation Form can be found here.
HEALTH DEPARTMENT REQUIREMENTS –Massage/Physical Therapists Only:
- If you plan to offer massage therapy, physical therapy or chiropractic services at the Fair, you must enclose a copy of your state license to the Chamber with your Victorian Fair application.
- July 31, 2018: Deadline to avoid $50 late fee application charge AND be included in Pre-Fair publicity.
2018 Vendor Prices:
|SPACE ONLY RATE:||Canopy Rental:||Electrical Hook-up:||Table Rental:||Banner Installation:|
|Melrose Chamber Members:|
|Food Vendor/ Restaurant||$220.00||$65.00||$50.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Non-Melrose Chamber Members|
|Food Vendor/ Restaurant||$350.00||$65.00||$50.00||$25.00||$25.00|
Note: A late charge of $50 will be added to all applications and payments received on/after August 1st.
* If you plan to have a banner hung at your space and you are renting a canopy from us, it must be installed by our tent vendor. See banner specifications above.
Online Payment Instructions:
After you complete the application below and select “CHECK OUT”, you will be brought to the PayPal website. You must log in to PayPal and complete the payment transaction through there. Applications will not be processed and spaces will not be reserved without complete payment.